Transceivers for All applications
T1Nexus offers an extensive range of optical transceivers in all major form factors, modes, and speeds. Our transceivers deliver consistent quality and reliability through the incorporation of quality assurance systems including ISO9001, ISO14001, and TL9000 and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Transceivers come in a variety of different form factors that vary in distance, application, data rates, and connectors.
*See our transceiver flyer for descriptions of every form factor we can use
- All Major Form Factors: 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G, 200G, 400G, BiDi, Tunables, C/I-temp
- Single code or multi-coded (supporting multiple OEM brands on a single transceiver)
- BiDi Alternative 40G and 100G SR Duplex LC QSFP MSA Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Optical Transceivers Solutions
Optical Transceiver Modules
- Form Factors: SFP, SFP+, XFP, CFP, CFP2, SFP28, QSFP, QSFP+, QSFP28, QSFP56, QSFP-DD, OSFP
- Speeds: 155Mbps, 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G, 200G, 400G & 800G
- Distances: 30m – 160km
- Modes: Copper, Single Mode (SM), Multi Mode (MM)
5G Family of Transceiver Modules
25G DWDM SFP28, 50G DWDM QSFP28, 200G LR4/ER4
SDI Video Transceiver Modules
12G (compatible 1.5G, 3G, 6G)
Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) and BIDI
10G, 25G Tunable DWDM
Multi-Code, Dual Rate and Dual Mode Option Available!
400G & 800G Ready!
CWDM/DWDM and BIDI
Form T1Nexus CWDM (Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing) modules and chassis support up to 18 wavelength channels through a single fiber. The flexible technology allows it to be deployed on common fiber networks where distance is limited, such as telecom access networks or school campuses.
T1Nexus DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) modules and chassis, support up to 40 (C21-C61) wavelength channels through a single fiber allowing the transmission of large amounts of data by packing more wavelength channels into a single fiber. DWDM technology provides long transmission distances at high-speed data rates.
T1Nexus Bi-Directional modules allow you to double the density of your existing single-mode fiber in speeds from 1G to 10G at distances up to 120km with T1Nexus CWDM/DWDM and Bi-Directional Optics.
BiDi Alternative LC Series
- Support 40G and 100G
- Duplex LC connectors
- QSFP MSA compliant
- 4 lanes Mux/Demux design
Dual Rate, Dual Mode and Multi-Code
- Support 1G/10G, 10G/25G & 40G/100G
- LR-Single Mode (SM) and SR-Multi-Mode(MM)
- OEM compatible with Cisco, Arista, Juniper, etc..
- MSA compliant