Immersion Cooling Cables
Immersion Cooling requires the immersion of electronic components in a dielectric liquid. All the heat generated by the IT is captured in the liquid. Suitable dielectric liquids can absorb approximately 1500 times more heat energy than air with the same volume and temperatures.T1Nexus cable solutions enable optical transceiver communications in an immersion cooling application.
Immersion Cooling Extension Cables
- 100G QSFP28 & 200G QSFP56
- Compliant QSFP28 & QSFP56 MSA specifications and SFF-8865
- Customizable EEPROM mapping for cable signature
- Available lengths: 100G 10/20/30cm, 200G 22/36cm
Immersion cooling cables 1/10G SFP+, 10/25G SFP28, 100G QSFP28 AOC or Pigtail
- 1/10G SFP+, 10/25G SFP28, 100G QSFP28 AOC or Pigtail Direct
- Direct immersion liquid cooling method
- SFP+/SFP28/QSFP28 end is submersible. Duplex LC side or MPO side is designed for an in-air operation. Plugs into existing transceiver modules.
- The optimized optical device sealing design (patent pending) effectively prevents cooling liquid from entering the optical path
- Pass the 0.5kg (7.1PSI) coolant pressure test for 72 hours to ensure long-term reliability